|Re: Rules & Regs Violation||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: OCCNG11 (normangausscharter.net)|
|Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:40:25 -0700 (PDT)|
Regulations appearing in our California CC&R's are not accompanied by reasons. I have wondered several times about the reasoning behind certain provisions. Our document has a paragraph that says, "No Owner shall construct, install, use and/or operate a radio, television antenna, satellite dish or any other signal reception or transmission devices or related equipment on or within the Association Common Area, except those that are located entirely within the interior walls of its, his, her or their Unit or Residence, without the written consent of the Board."
Note that the Board has the discretion of allowing installation of a dish. However, there must be a request for permission and a granting of permission before installation can occur.
If this provision is violated or not enforced, then the integrity of the CC&R's is threatened. I think that making an effort to respect the provisions of the CC&R's is better than ignoring them, especially if consistency is expected in the uniform observance and enforcement of the rules and regulations. Otherwise, the document may be regarded as just a meaningless piece of paper.
- RE: Rules & Regs Violation, (continued)
- RE: Rules & Regs Violation truddick, April 11 2006
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation Fillard Rhyne, April 11 2006
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation Ann Zabaldo, April 11 2006
- RE: Rules & Regs Violation Chris Kemp, April 11 2006
- RE: Rules & Regs Violation--or how to orient the new folks Bonnie Fergusson, April 12 2006
- Orienting new residents Rob Sandelin, April 13 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.