Virginia Beach area - cohousing?
From: Tammi (tamminaturalbeginnings.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
Is there anyone else out there desiring to get cohousing together in the
Norfolk/VA Beach area?  We are looking to move down there within the year
and would prefer a cohousing community.  I've been scouring the internet, to
no avail.  Kind regards, Tammi McKinley

~~~The goats have no midwives. The sheep have no midwives. When the goat is
pregnant she is safely delivered. When the sheep is pregnant she is safely
delivered. You, in this state of pregnancy, will be safely delivered.
Recited by the village midwives and elders among the African Yoruba