hiring members professionally
From: perri ardman (perriblazeyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi -- Please respond directly to perriblaze [at] yahoo.com

Can anyone share  their thoughts, experiences, policies about hiring members of
the community to work within their professions for the community.  Our current
policy does not allow this.  Example:  a professional carpenter could not do
carpentry work except pro bono/volunteer. Ditto a professional graphic designer
could not do design work; a professional accountant could not provide
accounting services. We are revisiting this policy on April 23 at a general
circle meeting.  Replies that can be sent prior will be especially appreciated.

Please respond directly to perriblaze [at] yahoo.com

Thanks.
Perri Ardman
Ulster County (NY) Co Housing