billing and accounting/electronic payments
From: R.P. Aditya (adityagrot.org)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
We at Great Oak Cohousing in Ann Abor currently use Quickbooks Online service
for our accounting needs and some custom built web applications for signup and
billing for meals and shared Internet access.

We have 37 households and a majority participate in at least some of the 5
meals a week (plus households from neighboring cohousing communities Sunward
and Touchstone), so the number of transactions is fairly substantial as is the
time taken entering checks for 3 different accounts each month.

To reduce the burden of entering checks and making it easier for people to
make payments we are considering the possibility of allowing payments
electronically.

Are there any other communities that do this?

What do you use for accounting? what about for billing and payment collection?

Thanks,
Adi
for Great Oak Cohousing
http://www.gocoho.org
(where you can see our automatically updated list of upcoming meals :-)