Re: establishing a Common House only in our community
From: healthythrunature (healthythrunatureyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- In cohousing-L [at] yahoogroups.com, Dave & Diane <coho@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Community Now! in Rochester did something like this...they weren't
all
> quite THAT far away from each other, but one of the founders
bought a
> duplex and the community rented the other half of the duplex for
common
> meals and child play activties...then community members moved into
a 2
> or 3-block radius around the common house. Below is the latest
contact
> information I could find.
> --Diane Simpson
>
> JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
> P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
> HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
> "Foundations built and only one unit left!"

Hi my name is Azalea Blalock from West Oakland California i am a eco-
advoacate & have been a holistic practioner for over 8 years. I am
currently looking for a group that has started or are looking to
start a eco-village in Santa Cruz, Mariposa are somewhere in the bay
area where there is alot of trees and water. I have 3 little ones
4,5,& 8 years old and a husband who is studying to be a raw food
chef. I am looking for a group that does not mind having an African
American family. I have tried to start this on my own and it is very
difficult because alot of people are not understanding what iam
talking about when i speak of a eco-village. I am looking to get
something or move in by the end of this month. Can you direct me to
the right direction. My email is healthythrunature [at] yahoo.com or 510
228-8738,