Re: Rental Policies
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
Coreen Plewa <plewac [at] earthlink.net>
is the author of the message below.
due to a problem with format.

   The ElderGrace community is considering what we should address in our
rental policy.  We expect to move in by fall of 2007.  Would any community
be willing to share their rental policy so that we can adapt it to our
situation rather than write one from scratch?  We have read the archives
on experiences with renters but would be interested in any caveats anyone
would like to share.

Coreen Plewa/US/NM/87507/ElderGrace