Re: RV's
From: NetiPotLady (NetiPotLadyaol.com)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

My husband and I own an RV (in fact we lived in the thing for 3 yrs, and
spent 15 months of that time travelling and volunteering at national parks and
at a camp and conference center). I have felt at times that others did not
approve of such a thing in our permaculture friendly cohousing community but we

have found it to be a wonderful addition to our lives. It is an inexpensive
way  to travel (even with the cost of gasoline) and has allowed us to do many
things  we never would have done otherwise. There is another member of our
community who  owns a van that he has travelled and lived in.
We are among the first members of Stone Curves Cohousing and have been
contributing members for years. We believe in community living and working
together. We do not store our RV on site as there is no space and we knew that
before moving here.
There was even some discussion of making the RV a community RV and putting
it in Mexico for others to vacation in. Because of insurance issues we couldn't
 do that.
I'm glad we weren't turned away when we first approached our community
because we owned a RV. We would have missed out on an adventure and the
community
would have missed out on us.

Gina  Kruse
Stone Curves Cohousing