Re: Renter and Resale Policies
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
On May 31, 2006, Gina  Kruse wrote:
Can we require prospectives to attend a meeting and
meal before they make a decision about renting or buying? Can we require people to be on a team or contribute in some way to our community? What do other
communities do?

We require that and more.  See our Prospective Member Checklist:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/AGREEMENTS/MEMAP.html

We also allow Renters to enjoy full benefits of membership. See our Renters and Guests agreement if you're interested:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/AGREEMENTS/RENTER.html

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The path to solid, supportive, healthy relationships, self-respect, and a quality life starts with the usually painful decision to do the right thing."
        - Laura Schlessinger, PhD