Re: Renter and Resale Policies
From: Coreen Plewa (plewacearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you,
Coreen at ElderGrace

-----Original Message-----
From: Mac Thomson [mailto:mac [at] heartwoodcohousing.com]
Sent: Jueves, 01 de Junio de 2006 07:25 a.m.
To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Renter and Resale Policies

On May 31, 2006, Gina  Kruse wrote:
> Can we require prospectives to attend a meeting and
> meal before they make a decision about renting or buying? Can we
> require  people
> to be on a team or contribute in some way to our community? What do
> other
> communities do?

We require that and more.  See our Prospective Member Checklist:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/AGREEMENTS/MEMAP.html

We also allow Renters to enjoy full benefits of membership.  See our
Renters and Guests agreement if you're interested:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/AGREEMENTS/RENTER.html

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The path to solid, supportive, healthy relationships, self-respect,
and a quality life starts with the usually painful decision to do the
right thing."
         - Laura Schlessinger, PhD