Cohousing in Lawrence, Kansas!!!
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Rich and Other Members of Delaware Street Commons,

Yahoo!!!! I am soooooo glad to hear you have secured construction financing for your community in Lawrence, Kansas. I have watched you over these past several years continue to move ahead never saying no to the challenges laid in front of you. Your group is an excellent example of the benefits of tenacity.

I look forward to watching your progress as construction begins!

Zev

Zev Paiss

Nomad Cohousing Community
Where the kids are happy and the adults are better than average.

1460 Quince Ave. #102
Boulder, CO 80304
303-413-8066
www.NomadCohousing.org