Re: list of "waypoints"
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a hardcopy, and possibly electronic files for the timeline game, will bring to the national conference for people to look at and provide feedback. It would need some serious updating to reflect today's "streamline" model most commonly followed and other changes over the years. Speaking of which, are y'all registered yet? This is looking like a very exciting conference, with lots of good info/ networking/convergence. I'm looking forward to the pre-conference tours, myself.
http://www.cohousing.org/conference.aspx

In escrow on sale of my Swan's Market Cohousing (Oakland, CA) condo, with a portion of proceeds already committed to invest in another cohousing community under development. Let's keep the money flowing!