Re: list of "waypoints"
From: CSchmidt (usf-6198-08usfamily.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
I am part of a cohousing group forming in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and
St. Paul.  This game would be very helpful for us as we try to figure out
where we are in the formation process.  I assume other groups would find it
equally useful.  If anyone has it and is willing to share, it would be much
appreciated!

Thanks.

Cindy Schmidt
Twin Cities CoHousing Group