Re: gravitate to kitchen
From: Judy Hecht (judheeyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
CoHo Cohousing, in Corvallis Oregon, is just starting
to build so I can't say what it is like in cohousing
yet. At out house I spend a great deal of time in the
kitchen and like to have a good view out the window.
In truth though, the window in front of the computer
is the spot that gets the most time but I'm more
committed to staying put and finishing my job there
than when I'm doing dishes and would love to run out
the door and chat.

Judy Hecht
CoHo Cohousing
www.cohousing-corvallis.com