Re: Construction Financing in PLACE!!
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
This is great news, Rich,

I can attest to the fact that Lawrence in a great small town, with a wonderful main street, and tree lined residential neighborhoods with lots of shade. Very picturesque.

And what wonderful prices. Are you willing to sell to out-of-state cohousers who might want to own a unit as a rental? Is there a good rental market, as I would guess for a college town, and have you discussed limits on rentals in your community?

Chris ScottHanson