Re: Feedback Requested Cohousing Plan
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
  The thing I notice most about this is there appears
to have been no group process developing this idea,
and therefore no group buy in to the plan.  It seems
more like joining a cult or monastic community--what
you see is what you get no opportunity to provide any
input at the planning stages the rules are already
set.  To me that is the antithesis of cohousing.  It
may be another way for people to get housed but it's
not cohousing.
                Bonnie Fergusson
                Swan's Market Cohousing
                 Oakland, CA