rental available Seattle
From: Fleck (foam4uworldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
We have a coho rental available starting August/Sept. We're looking for
folks who want to participate in community life - meals, maintenance,
events, meetings, as much as possible. Here are the details:

2 Bedroom townhouse in Jackson Place Cohousing . Large windows west-facing.
Deck, tiled floor kitchen, 1 1/2 baths, office alcove. High-speed interent,
common water, covered level entrance, small garden space, storage.

Common House with large kitchen, dining room (seats 60), office, kids
playroom, living room. Underground parking garage
(1 spot/unit), green space, large terrace. 4-5 common meals/week. Free
laundry.

Walking distance to downtown Seattle, on bike route, excellent public
transportation. 27 unit condo w/ lots of kids & cats (16 each). P-Patch
adjacent. Good schools, ethnically diverse neighborhood, great restaurants.

See our website www.seattlecohousing.org

Rent: $1,300/month + 1/2 HOA dues (approx. $115/mo).
1 year lease. Cats OK, no smoking, no dogs.
Contact: Anne   solianna [at] cablepseed.com