Re: multi-family house plans
From: Lion Kuntz (lionkuntzyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:59:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ron <rn_frank [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am a builder interested in building a small multi-family
> development and incorporating some cohousing principles (ie. common
> area and green construction). Do any of you know of resources for
> plans that are conducive to a more alternative development? Thanks
>   Ron

I would like to hear more specific details:

1 -- Do you presently own a property that you intend to develop?

2 -- Where specifically is the project to be located?

3 -- What range of development budget are you considering?

4 -- What constitutes "small multi-family" in your lexicon?

Depending on your answers, I may have already accumulated a wealth of
research data appropriate to some version of your contemplation, and
could round up some pro bono professional contributions to further
refine it.

Sincerely, Lion Kuntz
Sonoma County, California, USA