Request Info RE: "Sharing Work" Guidelines/Policy
From: Scott Bentley (sleeper40sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

This is Scott Bentley from the La Querencia co-housing community in Fresno,
California. I’m brand new on this and so I’m a little tentative about asking
such a big question/favor of folks out there. But since this seems to me the
best place to start, here goes.

Our community is interested in beginning to develop guidelines, or a policy
regarding how work will be shared in our community once we move in (we also
help to have such guidelines help us along our way before we move in).

What our facilitation committee has decided to do is to find out how other
established communities are handling the sharing of work, present the various
methods/ideas to our group as a whole, as a starting point for figuring out
what will best work for us.

Any feedback on the mailing list related to our endeavor would be much
appreciated. If anyone is willing and able to e-mail or send an actual policy
or guidelines related to this issue, that could prove very helpful to our group
as well.

Thank You,

Scott Bentley (Facilitation Committee Liaison)
Sleeper40 [at] sbcglobal.net