new group forming in Utah/Salt Lake City
From: William (williamschwarzyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:52:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

My name is William Fung-Schwarz, and I'm new to the
Coho-l/US listserv. I wanted to let the members of the
list know that we are forming a new community Salt
Lake  City, Utah.

Q-Sahngha is an intentional community, based in the
Intermountain West, that is engaged in "Unified
Buddhist" in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. This
faith tradition blends the best insights of Theravada,
Zen and Pure Land schools of Buddhism in a
contemporary and contemplative way.

The "Q" in Q-Sahngha refers to the "Queer" community.
This includes, but is not limited to lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender, and questioning, as well as
straight friends and allies. The "Sahngha" is the
Indian language term for "spiritual community."
Whoever you are, you are welcome here.

Although we will be organizing and forming as a
church, people of all faith traditions are welcome. We
will be a 501(3)c.

Our IC.org listing is at:
http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=view&page=view&record_id=20691

Please feel free to e-mail me at
williamschwarz [at] yahoo.com or call me at 801-209-5067 if
you have any questions or need more information.

Thanks to you all, happy summer solstice!

William