Re: New York Times Real Estate Magazine: article on cohousing communities
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Robert. My understanding is that they're doing a special real- estate edition of the NYT Magazine much sooner than September. They contacted the Cohousing Association and we referred them to a number of professionals and people in communities. I hadn't named Eno Commons in particular for the criteria they mentioned, but it was clear that they were doing a lot of in-depth research and interviews.

Raines
-