Coho/US Chooses Bumper Sticker contest winner!
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
The winner (of a half dozen cohousing bumper stickers of her choicd) is Kerry Strayton from Vancouver, BC. Her suggestion was: Cohousing: Putting the "Neighbor" Back in the 'Hood The runner up was, er, me with Know Thy Neighbor: Cohousing which we'll also be printing up along with our tried and true Cohousing: Building a Sustainable Society One Neighborhood at a time.

Okay, so now we badly need a volunteer to lay these out using the easy-to-use layout tools provided by the online bumper sticker company we've chosen to use. Your reward for this volunteer job will be the same as Kerry's--a half dozen of the bumper stickers of your choice, plus the satisfaction of saying, when you see one of these on a car, "I designed that!"

PLEASE phone me if you can do this job or email me (NOT the list) right away with your phone number if you want me to call you.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315
joani [at] swansway.com