Re: Coho/US Chooses Bumper Sticker contest winner!
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
james - do you want a small bit of pro bono work for your portfolio? If so,
would the thing below interest you? If it does, then Joani's contact info is
below.

It might be a DA thing that you need to only take on paid work, and I would
understand that too. I just thought of you when I saw this.

Joani is great, and I like her a lot.

Casey