We got a bigger bus for conference tours
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well, a little bit bigger. We were lucky to be able to engage a bus in which we can carry 51 instead of 43 passengers. So if you haven't registered yet for a preconference workshop or tour, and you wanted to go on the communities tours..... or if you did register but couldn't sign up for the tour because it was sold out., just go back www.cohousing.org/register and you will see that afternoon tour is no longer sold out. Unless once again al the\"new" seats have been grabbed up. Remember that early registration has been extended to June 30 so you have a couple more days to sign up at the regular fee

Joani Blank
Cohousing Conference Co-coordinator
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315