Pet Policy
From: Rod Lambert (rodecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
<<Dare I ask what events precipitated such a complex policy? Our pet policy is unwritten and something like "if someone objects, you (or your pet) can't do it." Did someone actually put cat litter in the toilet?

Sharon>>

Sharon,
Do you mean that one objection prevents someone from doing something. I have
noticed that general tendency here sometimes and it seems to constipate the
process of getting things done. Of course a concern for how a neighbor might
feel is important. None the less a single objection should not always mean
stop. I have been wondering about how to find the right balance for a while
without any brilliant rule of thumb idea coming up.

Rod
EcoVillage atIthaca