Re: Disillusioned with cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

> Very very interesting thread - I hope to see more input, and I am
> considering copying it all (into a bound volume?) for all community
> members - not all of whom subscribe to this list.

I agree the responses were most gratifying.  However I have not had any
who have been Disillusioned by cohousing and have experiences they'd not
like to be identified with, those folks have already moved on, never came
here or don't exist.  It's hard to know.

I renew my offer to post responses anonymously.

The thread, of course, will be available in the archives.
I think all of them can be found by searching for
"*llusioned"   without quotes.

Maybe I'll put a link to the thread at http://l.cohousing.org/ which is
probably due for a make over to become the Cohousing-L Reference Page.

> And in the interest of not misleading or confusing folks - there is no
> such word as disallusioned (in my dictionary).
> Disillusioned is the word we want.

I am very sorry about the typo there.  Chris had pointed it out when I
sent him/her a draft and I corrected it about 3 places in the body of the
message but missed the Subject line!  And I'm always arguing how much care
the subject line deserves!  I'm embarassed.

> Michael Barrett - 5 years at Liberty Village in Maryland.

Fred , straddling the list mgr and participant roles.

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)