Re: Disillusioned with cohousing
From: Sheryl Rapée-Adams (sherylsherylhelpsanimals.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:51:42 -0700 (PDT)
Fred,

Thank you for posting "Drew's" questions.  They are helpful in the
preliminary thinking and discussion for my husband and me as we contemplate
moving to cohousing.

We will visit, too, of course.  But these seem like very useful points for
us to discuss and percolate on for a while.

  /\ /\
= ` ` =    Sheryl
In Vermont
For now