Re: Consider Sociocracy
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 07:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Eileen -- can you share this "well defined process" with us?  I'm
particularly interested in knowing what triggers voting in your community?

Thanks!  (And...how have you been?  Haven't talked to you in a long time!)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312