Pet policy, Stone Curves Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 06:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
Gina, Stone Curves, Tucson, AZ  NetiPotLady [at]
is the author of the message below.
It was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at]>
after removing the long document and putting it with the Cohousing-L
References web pages.  See below.  Fred

The Stone Curves Cohousing Pet policy can be found at:

It was written and consensed upon before move in. It was adopted 4/20/03. It
was done with the advice and help of numerous cohousing pet policies and
tweaked to our environment ie. having a outdoor cat  (especially left out at
in Tucson close to the river or washes is  quite dangerous for the cats as
there are coyotes that come to town for  meals also we have a major feral cat
population problem.  We are now  in the process of adding a pet park to our site
so that dogs can get some  exercise here without being taken to a park away
from their home.

Stone Curves Cohousing
Tucson, AZ

Stone Curves Pet Policy