Re: drop out rate at earnest money time?
From: Dan Solitz (dansolitzyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 20:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Fellow Co Housers
  My name is Dan solitz and I am a member of the Eugene Downtown  Cohousing
Financial Committee.  The main body is considering   a moratorium on signing
on new house holds with out  children.  We have seventeen house holds in the
membership cue and  twenty four apartment total. It would help if we had some
sense of the  historic drop out rate at the time earnest money is due. I do not
know  if such a moratorium is legal. And also any insights in attracting  house
holds with children would be very much appreciated
  Thanks, Dan

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.