Attracting Families, Kids [was drop out rate at earnest money time?]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 07:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
Here it is again with the correct subject  line:

On Jul 2, 2006, at 11:59 PM, Dan Solitz wrote:

Insights in attracting  house holds with children would be very much
appreciated

Include serious facilities for children. A kids rooms inside and play
gounds outside.

A room for kids under 5 that can be small and a larger one for active
play that can be intergenerational but allows running and yelling of
various kinds.

A tot lot near adult seating areas so parents are not isolated from
other adults. A large play area where kids can kick balls and play
relatively unsupervised.

We moved in with 3 and now have almost 20 (I haven't counted recently)
plus 5 grandchildren who visit often. Don't worry about it so much.
Families with small kids just can't take the time to be so involved in
the forming stages but if you have the facilities, they will come.

After we moved in people started adopting -- these come in droves it
seems because they are older already.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines