July 8th East Bay Cohousing bus tour (San Francisco Bay area residents only!)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
If you are interested in visiting Cohousing communities in the San Francisco bay area July 8th bus tour, I just wanted to tell you that there are still a few seats available. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and come join us!

This is a wonderful, and probably the best, way to experience these extraordinary intentional neighborhoods. We'll visit six Bay Area communities in this new East Bay only tour: Swan's Market, Berkeley, Pleasant Hill, Doyle Street, Temescal Commons and Temescal Creek Cohousing. You can read more about and register for the tour by visiting our Bus tours web page > http://www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx

Happy 4th everyone!

Cordially,
Neil Planchon
Resident Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA

neil [at] cohousing.org
http://www.cohousing.org/default.aspx
Coho/US Team - Website, Ads and CA Bus tours