Re: Benefit auction for the Cohousing Conference
From: PattyMara (pattymaragourleydesign.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Neil and coho list,
I will donate a hand painted silk banner which features Rumi's words: "Out beyond ideas of right and wrong, there is a field. I will meet you there." The size is approximately 20" x 20". I will mail it to the winning bidder. A photo is attached.

Wishing I could attend the conference in person,
coheartedly,
PattyMara Gourley
Tierra Nueva Cohousing, central CA coast
DolphinSmile Studio
www.gourleydesign.com