Re: [Fwd: Re: Coho pet policy was Trillium Hollow Pet Policy - Thanks For All The Input]
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
Nancy -- thanks for sending your pet policy again.  Looks as if you spent a
lot of time crafting it.  I am interested in how well it works for you.  I'm
sure others will be, too.  Do let us know!
--
Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312