Re: Monthly dues or assessments
From: Stacia Leech and Gary kent (garykentuniserve.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
At Roberts Creek Cohousing in British Columbia we pay CND $85 per month
strata fees for our single family homes.  This includes strata
management fees, contingency, CH cleaning, repairs and maintenance,
common landscaping maintenance, common hydro for the CH, woodworking
shop and exercise/teen space.  Also included is a contribution to the
community living budget for social, celebrations and the like.

Cheers, Stacia Leech.

Roberts Creek Cohousing Community, British Columbia, Canada.

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 2612 Spam messages and set aside
4817 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com