Silent Auction Donation
From: Grace Potts (gracethepottshouse.org)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
Laird wrote <snipped>:

What could you donate? Almost anything can work: free attendance at a
future workshop (be sure to give dates and retail value), copies of a
book or artwork, consulting services, dinner at a favorite
restaurant, a weekend getaway at your home, vacation spot or
community guest-room featuring bed and breakfast and a local tour. Be
creative!

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the best way to
offer something, please contact me at your convenience.

Grace responds:

I would like to donate some professional services. However, I am not certain which e-mail address I should respond to. Please forgive the multiple copies.

I am an Organizational Development consultant in the firm Insight Unlimited (www.insightunlimited.org) We specialize in helping groups gain access to their own wisdom, and their ability to act on that wisdom.

We could donate a four hour workshop/community retreat. This has a retail value of $750 (for the workshop time, prep, and follow-up). The workshop could focus on one of a variety of things- forming and managing your development process, how to handle conflict, appreciating how far your community has come, planning for the future, increasing community participation, creating a more inclusive community... We could create a workshop or retreat to meet just about any community's needs.

Grace Potts
Partner
Insight Unlimited LLC
Non-profit, Community, and Grassroots Consulting
grace [at] insightunlimited.org
www.insightunlimited.org
734.975.1293