Denver Urban Core Cohousing Initiative interview (mp3)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon Tuck <sharon [at] whdc.com> is the author of the message below
which forwards a message from ted.pearlman [at] ducci.org
after editing out other recipients, some blank lines etc.

DUCCI (Denver Urban Core Cohousing Initiative). In case you haven't heard
of them yet they are already in the news!!

Sharon Tuck