Re: [C-L] Berkeley Townhouse in Halcyon Commons for sale (used to be July 8th East Bay Cohousing bus tour)
From: Judy Lightstone (judylmftcomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 15:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all who expressed interest in our townhouse,

I tried to send an email with the flyer attached, but it was too big for the
email list, so I?m pasting just the text here, and as soon as I have the
website up and running I?ll send you all the link.

Halcyon Commons Townhouse for Sale

3038 D Halcyon Court| Berkeley | CA | 94705
for $550,000
Open House Sundays 10AM ?2 PM Beginning Sunday July 16th
2 Bedrooms
1.5  Bathrooms
On Halcyon Commons (Neighborhood-Built Park)
Patio with Rose Garden
Spanish Tile Floors
Half block from Whole Foods, near BART and Berkeley Bowl
Skylight
Shared Back Yard , Bike Shed and Vegetable    Garden
Built-in Dishwasher
Quiet off Street

2 Story  2 bedroom Townhouse in community-oriented 5-Plex for sale.  Located
on neighborhood-built park commons in delightful Urban Cooperative Block.
Private patio deck with Rose Garden, Sky Light, Spanish Tile Floors and
built in Dishwasher.. Shared Vegetable Garden, Back Yard, Bike Shed, and
Laundry with gas dryer.  One half  block from Whole Foods, walk to Berkeley
Bowl, schools, and public transportation.

For Sale by Owners
Joel Hildebrandt and
Judy Lightstone

Phone: 510-883-1255
Mobile: 510-684-4115
E-mail: senorjoel [at] comcast.net
Website:  www.psychotherapist.org/BerkeleyHome

Please let us know if you have any questions or are interested.

Thanks,
Judy
Judy Lightstone
3038 D Halcyon Court