Re: [C-L] Berkeley Townhouse in Halcyon Commons for sale (used to be July 8th East Bay Cohousing bus tour)
From: Judy Lightstone (judylmftcomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 15:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all who expressed interest in our townhouse,

I tried to send an email with the flyer attached, but it was too big for the
email list, so I'm pasting just the text here, and as soon as I have the
website up and running I'll send you all the link.

                                Halcyon Commons Townhouse for Sale

                                3038 D Halcyon Court| Berkeley | CA | 94705
                                for $550,000
                                Open House Sundays 10AM -2 PM Beginning
Sunday July 16th
                                2 Bedrooms
                                1.5  Bathrooms
                                On Halcyon Commons (Neighborhood-Built Park)
                                Patio with Rose Garden
                                Spanish Tile Floors
                                Half block from Whole Foods, near BART and
Berkeley Bowl
                                Skylight
                                Shared Back Yard , Bike Shed and Vegetable
Garden
                                Built-in Dishwasher
                                Quiet off Street

                                2 Story  2 bedroom Townhouse in
community-oriented 5-Plex for sale.  Located on neighborhood-built park
commons in delightful Urban Cooperative Block.  Private patio deck with Rose
Garden, Sky Light, Spanish Tile Floors and built in Dishwasher.. Shared
Vegetable Garden, Back Yard, Bike Shed, and Laundry with gas dryer.  One
half  block from Whole Foods, walk to Berkeley Bowl, schools, and public
transportation.

                                For Sale by Owners
                                Joel Hildebrandt and
                                Judy Lightstone

                                Phone: 510-883-1255
                                Mobile: 510-684-4115
                                E-mail: senorjoel [at] comcast.net
                                Website:
www.psychotherapist.org/BerkeleyHome

                                Please let us know if you have any questions
or are interested.

                                Thanks,
                                Judy
Judy Lightstone