Re: Request Info RE: "Sharing Work" Guidelines/Policy Tree Bressen
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
David Heimann <heimann [at] world.std.com> is the author of the message below.
after restoring the subject line to the original and
deleting a long quote and moving an excerpt. See original message in
archive. URL at end.
---------------  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

was a reply to the original message from Scott Bentley
(sleeper40sbcglobal.net) 20 Jun 2006 which said in part:

> Our community is interested in beginning to develop guidelines, or a
> policy regarding how work will be shared in our community once we move
> in (we also help to have such guidelines help us along our way before we
> move in).

Hi Scott,

        Add that this is an obligations to be enforced similar to paying
condo fees.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing
V From: Scott Bentley (sleeper40sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:56:50 -0700 (PDT