Re: Conservation-Based Affordable Housing
From: Coreen Plewa (plewacearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:00:27 -0700 (PDT)
In Santa Fe, NM we are working with the Santa Fe Community Housing Trust
which has built over 300 affordable houses, is currently developing another
180 and has helped over 1000 families of limited means get into their first
house.  They are the developer for ElderGrace, an affordable, senior
cohousing community of 28 homes on 3.52 acres within the city of Santa Fe.
Please visit our web site www.eldergrace.org.  We already have 3 single men
who are in no way wealthy.
Coreen