Conf seesion on... Backup procedure for decisions
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Annie Russell <annie [at] whdc.com> is the author of the message below.
after restoring subject line and deleting quoted digest.

I appreciate all the wisdom that has been expressed here about consensus
and backups to consensus.  John mentioned that he'll be attending the
National Cohousing Conference this month and I wanted to let folks know
that I'll be presenting a session on Alternatives to Consensus at the
conference.  I welcome folks to come for a fuller discussion of this
interesting and challenging topic.

Annie Russell
Community Builder
Wonderland Hill Development Company