Charge People as Households or Individuals
From: Richard and Emily (june227comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

I am part of an emerging cohousing community in Richmond, Virginia. We are at
the stage of possibly signing on with a developer. There is an initial
assessment of our needs/liabilities/strengths, for this we are being charged a
fee that we all agree is quite reasonable.
Where we have diverging views is around whether to charge people per household
(no matter the number of occupants), or as individuals. Has this issue come
up?What have you all done about this?

Thank you for your help!

-Emily Reusing