Re: Halcyon Commons Townhouse for sale website up and running
From: Judy Lightstone (judylmftcomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Well, the website still has a few kinks, but at least the pictures finally
uploaded!  You can click on a picture to get enlargements.  We're aiming for
an Open House this Sunday July 16th) from 10AM-2PM - we won't be ship-shape,
but we hope our cohousing-friendly prospective buyers will have the
imagination to visualize what it will look like when we've finished the
work!

Link to the online flyer: http://www.psychotherapist.org/BerkeleyHome

See you soon!

Judy Lightstone