Re: Affordable Cohousing - It Does Exist
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 04:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 Martin Sheehy <martinsheehy [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Being a physician, I have seen clients in assisted living & nursing
> home facilities, & hope that baby-boomers, and those who come after
> them, and who have been imprudent in their retirement planning, will
> agitate from their governments for assistance in the building of
> cohousing.

This reminds me of the Eldershire variant of cohousing which has similar
goals tho I dont know how affordable they will be.  Of course all
"Elder Cohousing" offers similar benefits.

See the message:
Dr. Bill Thomas' Eldershire concept
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:09:40 -0800 (PST)
http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg22886.html

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)