VACATION MESSAGES / Fred's mis addressed msg [was: Slow Mailman ...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 05:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
Please be careful when you setup a "Vacation Program" (or feature of your
mail program.  Currently one subscriber's ( chris@design... )
vacation program sends a reply to cohousing-L posters.  (I've written to him...
and put his sub in no mail mode so it wont respond to posts.)

I normally discourage apologies for posting errors (apologies are one more
off topic message.)  but this one
Re: Slow Mailman admin pages response after posting [TT#: 1178356]
may be so off the wall that some people may like a brief explanation.

It was intended to be sent to Tigertech, the ISP that host the listserv
where Cohousing-L is hosted.  MY MISTAKE. Sorry.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)