PLEASE, PLEASE, Learn to delete quoted text
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
Many posts to cohousing-L quote more than needed.

Digest subscribers have to sort thru quotes to find new material.
(Unless they search for "Message:" or "age:" see
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q8.6 )

Messages longer than 8K get held for me to look at (this is mostly to
catch quoted digests) So long quotes mean more messages for me to look
at...

Please delete any unneeded quotes!  Details see:
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q8

This seems to be a losing battle to get posters to
not leave the " ----- Original Message ----- " at the end of every reply.
I blame Microsoft for this lame default quoting format.
I suspect many people are oblivious to these quotes at the end of their