Re: VACATION MESSAGES / Fred's mis addressed msg [was: Slow Mailman ...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 05:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fred --

In re: your note below about a misaddressed email. Appreciate the information AND no apology needed. As far as I'm concerned -- you walk on water!

And I will take advantage of this opportunity to thank you for the good care you take of this list. Any cohousing group that's ever been formed, is building, or has been completed is indebted to your generosity.

I thank you!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312