Beautiful 1700sf townhouse for sale at Hearthstone cohousing-Denver
From: Ken Kesslin (kenkesslin.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
We are selling our beautiful, sun-filled home in Denver¹s only cohousing
community, Hearthstone.

Some features:
    * 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths (+ Additional BR and full marble bath w/jacuzzi
tub in basement)
    * 1700 sf finished space
    * Bamboo hardwood floors throughout home
    * Marble floors with mosaic in entry/kitchen area
    * Oversized 2 car garage
    * Wrap around porch
    * Private rear deck
    * Wood trim throughout
    * Super-energy efficient
    * Radiant hot water heat
    * Smart-wired throughout
    * Light, open floorplan
    * Remote controlled awnings on rear deck
    * HOA fees include heat, water, and gas

Built in 2001, this home includes a whole house fan, alarm system, skylight,
surround sound wiring with in-wall speakers and volume control, walk-in
pantry, professionally finished basement with marble and jetted tub in
bathroom, and many more upgrades.

You can take an online tour of our home at:
http://tinyurl.com/q4hh9

4599 West 36th Place #4
Denver, CO 80212
$344,900