Re: Benefit auction for the Cohousing Conference
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
2 Benefit auction for the Cohousing Conference item(s):

o Cohousing-L subscriptions
o 20 permanent email address at cohousing.org

Details below.

1) Free subscription(s) to Cohousing-L Internet discussion (mailing list).
No time limits, no quantity limits. Includes right to make unlimited
number of quality on-topic posts (other posts may get a gently nudge by
email from Fred).

Current subscribers are encouraged to bid and apply it to extending their
subscription. From time to time I get email expressing appreciation for
the list, this is your opportunity to make a tangible expression of that
appreciation and benefit Coho/US (Note that Cohousing-L and Coho/US are
independent entities but we cooperate extensively.)

See http://cohousing.org/cohousing-L  for details about subscribing and
searchable access to the first 24,000+ messages in the discussion since
1992.

Subscriptions include special attention and assistance from list manager,
Fred H Olson. In addition to bidding at regular auction, bids accepted by
email send to secretfriend [at] cohousing.org (or to Fred); they will be
forwarded Coho/US for collection.

All bids will win a subscription.

Note that this is a tongue in cheek offer since subscriptions are always
free but that does not mean you could not make a bid/contribution.

2) A permanent email address at cohousing.org. (an email forwarding
address - must have a real address with an inbox to be useful)  Includes
advice from Fred for setting up and use.  Username should relate to
your real name.  See details at: http://justcomm.org/em-alias.htm

20 addresses offered ; minimum bid $20.  Bids only accepted at regular
auction.

Fred, listserv manager

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)