Update on Conference Auction items
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
From now on, 10am PT, please forward your auction items directly to laird.

Here's what we need from you to present your offering to best advantage:

1. A complete description of the product or service (if you care to expand
on the above, now's the time).

2. Please give us acceptable times for when the offer is good.

3. Your phone number (in case the winning bidder needs to contact you).

4. Do you have an electronic color image we can use to promote the Pleasant
Hill, or perhaps a brochure describing it?

Thanks for considering lending a hand. I look forward to seeing you in
Chapel Hill. Together we can have a good time and make a difference.

In cooperation
Laird
laird [at] ic.org
660-883-5545